We love Uluru and The Outback, so we put together 20 photos to show you the best things to see and do on any trip to the Red Centre.
1. There is nowhere on earth quite like Uluru, the heart of Australia.
You have to go there to see what we mean. It’s a feeling.
2. The sunsets will blow you away.
3. The night skies make you feel like you’re dreaming.
4. Red roads.
5. You can visit the Kangaroo Sanctuary. Warning: Milly and Tilly will steal your heart.
6. The water holes are out of this world. Oh and they’re croc free too.
7. Look into Australia's history through art that has existed for thousands of years.
8. Deserted hiking trails that look like this.
9. Watch out on the roads for camels crossing!
10. Tractor tyres are given a new lease of life.
11. So we mentioned the sunsets already but the sunrises are pretty unforgettable too.
12. Kata Tjuta, and it’s just as captivating as Uluru.
13. You will never find yourself in a traffic jam.
14. There’s luxury in the desert and it looks like this.
15. Amazing views on the Kings Canyon Rim walk.
16. When your breakfast is accompanied by a spot of wildlife watching.
17. Wild landscapes
18. Dining under the stars.
19. The incredible colours of the Outback.
20. Even the view from the plane is dramatic.
Have you been to the Outback? Do you love it as much as we do? Have any tips for our next trip? Leave a comment and let's start a conversation!