There's nowhere that does paradise quite like the South Pacific
Looking for that postcard paradise trip? Then look no further than the South Pacific. Whilst most people head straight for Fiji, there's plenty of other stunning islands that offer the some incredible island experience without the crowds.
- Top Tip: Get away from the capitals and find a small island of your own. Places such as Espiritu Santo in Vanuatu and Iles Des Pins in New Caledonia are beautiful paradise islands with very few people on them.
- Visa: Most South Pacific Islands offer short visas on arrival.
- When to go: Be careful to monitor the weather as the South Pacific has a distinct cyclone season which can be different between each country.
- High Season: June - September
- Off Season: February - May (cyclone season for a lot of islands)
- Walk My World Cost Index: $$$$$ Trips to the South Pacific don't come cheaply. Whilst places like Fiji and Samoa do offer hostels and cheaper alternatives, the majority are very expensive, even in "budget" accommodation.