The Last Paradise should be on everyone's bucket list and it won't disappoint
For years Bali was exclusively the vacation of honeymooners and the wealthy. Now it's the open to all budgets, offering a stunningly beautiful culture and land full of temples, waterfalls and rice terraces.
- Top Tip: Get outside of the main tourist hubs like Kuta, Seminyak and Ubud to see the real gems of Bali and the beautiful countryside.
- Currency: Indonesian Ruppiah (one that operates in the thousands!)
- Visa: Bali offers a visa on arrival for most nationalities staying up to 30 days.
- Safety: Bali is very safe.
- When to go: Bali's dry season runs from April until October, offering the best conditions. Bali's busy all year, but less so outside of European and Australian school holidays.
- Peak Season: July - September
- Off Season: September - November, February - April
- Walk My World Cost Index: $$ - Bali caters for all budgets and can be pretty cheap if you are willing to hunt out the cheapest accommodation and restaurants.