Nepal should be on every traveller's bucket list
A trip to Nepal is a trip that will change you life. Despite what you think before you arrive, nothing can prepare you for the first time you see the Himalayas, especially Mount Everest.
It's a land of intense spirituality and legends that only starts at it's capital Kathmandu. Whether you're there for hiking or the culture, a trip to Nepal is something you'll never forget.
- Top Tip: Do at least one hike, even if you don't like hiking. It will blow you away.
- Visa: Nepal offers 30 day visa on arrivals for most countries.
- When to go: Like India, Nepal has a distinct monsoon season. We travelled there in October and found it to be quite cool, but dry throughout.
- Peak Season: November - March
- Off Season: April - September (Monsoon)
- Walk My World Cost Index: $ Nepal is incredibly cheap. We travelled on a budget of 20 GBP per day for the both of us.